INSTRUCTION: Carefully Review All Topics Listed in alphabetical order, preview and download the complete Chapters. NOTE: ALL listed project topics listed on projectandmaterials.com are Complete and available materials in typed format ( Ms word and PDF ) which are well supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectual in their various fields of discipline, documented to assist you with complete, quality and well organized researched materials. which should be used as reference/Guideline. Our aim is to provide reference tools use for a quick and more comprehensive understanding of your research work.
Products By Category
- ASSESSMENT OF INDIGENOUS COPING STRATEGIES IN FLOOD MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN SELECTED COMMUNITIES
- ASSESSMENT OF INDIGENOUS COPING STRATEGIES IN FLOOD MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN SELECTED COMMUNITIES IN ANAMBRA STATE
- ASSESSMENT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC EFFECTS OF FLOODING IN SOME COMMUNITIES
- ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF EFFLUENT QUALITY FROM NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC HEALTH
- ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF INDUSTRIALISATION ON WATER QUALITY, A CASE STUDY OF KINYARA SUGAR FACTORY ON RIVER KASOKWA, MASINDI DISTRICT, UGANDA
- effects of sanitation management to the income of stall vendorsowners of Santolan Public Market.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH IMPLICATIONS OF WASTE GENERATED IN ABATTOIRS - A CASE STUDY KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE
- LIMNOLOGICAL STUDIES OF A LENTHIC AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM IN THE NIGER-DELTA REGION OF IMO STATE – A CASE STUDY OF OGUTA LAKE (OGUTA L.G.A., IMO STATE]
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, ENUGU CAMPUS CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL (CEMAC)